Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Meet Sally


She is Chris's early Father's Day present. She's a six week old Beagle and the newest member of our family.

Here is a list of all of Sally's favorite things to do:

Eat my carpet
Eat my rug
Eat my furniture
Howl (she doesn't bark she howls)
Eat Myla's Princess dresses
Eat the girls toys
Tackle Ava
Pee constantly
Wake up howling at all hours of the night!
Wake up sleeping children
Oh did I mention I am allergic to her! My eyes swell shut!
I now know why God made puppies so cute, you would give them away after the first night if they didn't have those big puppy eyes!

The plan was to make her an inside/outside dog, but that changed when I woke up with swollen shut eyes. She will become an outside dog as soon as Chris can put up her fence.
I have to admit even after all of these horrible things she has won us over and I think we will keep her!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh she is so cute!!!!! Are you guys going to train her to hunt? A girl I worked with said that is the hardest kind of dog to train cause they have such a sense of smell and the howl is the worst!!! But she is so cute!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the alleriges that sucks!

Beau and Candace said...

she is adorable!! sorry about the allergies though.

Kristy said...

SO CUTE!! I love puppies!! Beals are cute dogs too. Have fun (take benadryl for the allergies. it should help a little). Ahhh, puppies....gotta love em'