Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Our Internet has been down for about a month so I haven't blogged forever!!!!! We are now back up and running and this is what we have been up to....

A lot of relaxing and laying around...



Playing with our new puppy Sally....



Playing in my parents backyard...

The girls love playing in my parents yard they have tons of trees and flowers and a lot of birds!!!(The sixteen bird feeders may be the reason for the birds!)


Running through the sprinklers...

Playing up AF Canyon...


Yes, Ava is eating dirt!!!! She loves it and it has become to hard to keep her out of so I guess she is just getting some extra minerals in her diet.

That's the short version of our summer so far. I hate trying to catch up my blog so sorry if it isn't very interesting. We also went to Bryce Canyon, but I will blog about that later.

2 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Glad your back! I missed seeing what your cute girls have been up to!

Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh Cami Myla and Ava are the cutest little girls ever!!! I swear if when I get to have kids they are not that cute I don't know what I am going to do!!!!!!