Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mayfield Days

We took the girls down to my Grandparents house down in Mayfield to be in their little town 24Th of July parade.

We stuck both of the kids on the buggy to throw candy, so Chris and I got to watch the parade kid free!!! It was great.


*WARNING*
If you are scared of clowns close your eyes through these next two pictures. These clowns just might be the two scariest I have ever seen !!!!!!!



Little Miss Ava Jean giving you her best cheese face :)

My niece Cambrie, Myla and Ava

Our two little red heads in the family!!!

It turned out to be a great time. We had a hot dog roast after the parade then headed down to the town park for games!!! I love the 24th of July!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Cullimore for the fun time!

3 comments:

Bryn said...

Keep your kids away from those clowns.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am very sad I missed it:( I hate that I have to work every weekend! The girls look adorable, did you take Sally to the parade?

Daneene said...

Don't you know that having the kids at the parade is the best excuse for getting more candy? It's a good thing you had Chris :)