Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome to the Family

Chris's little brother Patrick is getting married next month and they asked me to take their engagement pictures. I warned them that I had never taken pictures of adults before and that they might not turn out. They still wanted me to take them and it turned out to be way easier than I thought. Adults stay where you put them, don't cry, don't scream, and know how to smile at the right time. These are a few of my favorites:


WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MANDY :)


5 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

They look awesome! Good job Cami:)

Anonymous said...

They are great!!! I should have used you for my wedding. I would however like some family pictures of me and Levi and our puppies one day(probably not till I'm skinny though) and if ya think kids are hard just wait till I make you photograph my dogs:)

Daneene said...

Hey Cami,
You did a great job on these pictures. I'm seriously considering having you take some pictures of our family the next time we're up there. So if you don't want to, make sure you don't answer the phone if I call :)

Stefanie said...

Cami you are a great picture taker!! One day I'll have a reason for you to take my picture....maybe GLAMER SHOTS!!!! We could bring them back right?? hahaha But seriously these picutes are amazingly good!

Stacey said...

Great pictures! I think they turned out well. So exciting for them too!