Thursday, June 11, 2009

We Might Just Need One of These.....

This past weekend we went down to Cedar City for Gary's (Chris's brother) sons baby blessing. Sorry I didn't get any pictures we barely made it on time!!! Since we were in Cedar we had to stop and play at Jamie's house and visit her new puppy Dually!
I stole this picture off her blog. He is so flipping cute!!!! My girls had so much fun playing with him and her two other dogs Sage and 'D'.
Ava loved the dogs, but she got knocked down so we put here in her highchair so she would be safe. She decided to feed them her vanilla wafers. Which they loved!
Chris loved Dually too, he kept trying to steal him and throw him in the car! After seeing how good my girls were with the dogs and how much Chris loved that puppy we might be needing one of our own!
Thanks for the yummy food and and fun time Levi and Jamie! Can't wait to see you next month.
So every morning Ava and Myla have a race to the back door to see if Pollywog the cat is back there yet for her food. Myla slept in this morning so Ava got to look first. It was so cute she squealed when she saw her and grabbed a book and started reading it to the cat while she ate her food.


She is just too cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, I know I did. Wish you could have stayed longer. Ava is so precious reading stories to Polly, you definitely got some animal overs on your hands:)

Anonymous said...

lovers not overs sorry:-)

Wendy said...

I want to play with the new puppy too! He is so cute! I think those darling girls need a little puppy- to love him and hug him and squeeze him and keep him for their very own!

Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute!! Ava is so nice to read to pollywog....haha. Yes you guys need a puppy!! I agree!