Friday, June 5, 2009

Bubbles & Rocks

Myla has been obsessed with bubbles lately! She is not the best bubble blower around though, she gets more in her mouth then she gets into actual bubbles. So of course she makes me blow them! Blowing bubbles is not as easy as it looks. Sure it is fine for the first few blows then you start to get dizzy and faint and get a really bad headache. I don't know maybe I am just a bubble blowing pansy. Myla got some birthday money so I let her buy a bubble machine! I love this thing it keeps them busy for a while and it saves me from the headaches.
No way could I ever blow this many bubbles with out passing out!

Myla likes to stick her face right where the bubbles come out so they will pop on her. (It also covers her face and hair in soap not fun.)
When Ava decided that she was done with bubbles she started stuffing rocks in her mouth!
Ava is so funny she knows that she is not supposed to eat rocks so she will stuff as many as she can in her mouth and take off running and giggling! She gets so mad when you take them away from her. I don't get it, they can't taste good! I think it must be that she knows that she isn't supposed to have them that makes them so much fun. She's crazy but I love her!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

i love heir cute matching dresses!!

Christopher Taylor said...

Those girls are so cute! I get sick of the bubbles and hide the bubble machine. I love you honey!

Stefanie said...

Haha I love this post. Well I love all of them. But that first pic in the bubbles is so cool. And your kids are so dang funny I LOVE it!