Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Brothers

My sister Wendy let me borrow her two adorable little boys Bear (Klayton) and Kolby Tre to practice taking pictures on. It was definitely an interesting photo shoot!!! My sister liked the pictures that I took of my little girls in this field so we headed back up there. As soon as we stepped out of the car her son Bear started having horrible allergies (he also has asthma) !!!! We decided to hurry and try to get some good pictures before he got too bad. The poor little guy was sneezing, itching, or rubbing his eyes in almost every picture. I felt so bad for him so we left after about 20 min. because he was so miserable! I did get some decent pictures in between sneezes though. These are a few of the best ones

I had to put this picture in here to show you how bad Bear was. He got hives all over his body, his eyes swelled up huge. He had to have a breathing treatment and a lot of Benedryl to get him back to his happy little self!
Bear I am so sorry!!! Thanks for being such a good sport for me! I am glad you are OK. We love ya :)

2 comments:

Bryn said...

poor guy, but really cute pictures!

Stefanie said...

Oh how sad!!!!! The pic's are way cute though. And how life isn't fair Bear is already just all fit. DANG why do I have the chubby genes???????