Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Fun

July is my most favorite month ever!!! The fourth of July is my favorite holiday and my b-day just so happens to be in this fabulous month. (sorry for the picture overload)

We went up to the Highland Splash Pad for the first time today and the girls loved it!
July 2010 083 - Copy
Ava being Ariel (little mermaid) on the rocks singing
July 2010 045 - Copy
Miss Myla being Ariel on the rocks. She has to have the pose just right and will tell Ava she is not doing it right all the time.
July 2010 053 - Copy
We were invited up to our friends private lake in Salem Canyon. I just brought my little camera so my pictures aren't that great.

We got to take the girls out on a canoe and a pedal boat (Sorry I didn't get any pictures of it)
July 2010 110

This isn't a good photo, but I wanted to remember how much Ava loved these swings. If she wasn't already on them then she was bawling for someone to push her on it.
July 2010 115

It was so pretty up there
July 2010 121
Ava had sand and rocks in places that I didn't think were possible!
July 2010 125
I hate that July is already half over. What the heck it just started getting warm and now it is almost over! I am not OK with that!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Looksv like you're having fun! Your little girls are so cute. I am just the opposite from you, Fami. July is my least favorite month, because it is SO STINKIN' HOT!!! If it would just not get above 85 degrees, I would love it!!!

Lynnette said...

Sorry, this computer has spelling problems!!!