Saturday, May 2, 2009

Myla's Photo Shoot

I have been taking a photography class for a few weeks now. Last Saturday we had our first photo shoot. I only took Myla because it is just too hard being the Mommy and the Photographer. It was also freezing so please ignore Myla's ugly jacket she really had on a cute outfit under it. Also this is only my first try so don't judge me to hard. Here are a few of my favorites:

When ever Myla sees a camera she screams runs in circles and starts to cry so I am pretty lucky to have got any shots of her not screaming. I can't wait to go out again with both of my girls this time (I think I will bring Chris and he can be the Daddy while I take the pictures).My teacher is going to be giving more classes. If you are interested check out her website.http://jennifereliason.com/blog/

6 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Hey! They look awesome:) Good job!

Stefanie said...

Oh everything about these pictures I love!!! Her hair is so cute, she is so cute and you are a good pototographer!! I love it!

Lynnette said...

Good job, Cami!!! You have a darling little girl! Pauline tells me all about her :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice Cami!!! I love the last one the most and the cute one in the grass...Good work. Hopefully you can make me look as cute next weekend in my photo shoot

Bryn said...

Great job! My favorite is the one with her touching the grass.

Ted said...

Cami these turned out sooo awesome! You did great despite the nasty weather we were dealing with. It's been so fun getting to know you..I'm sad our class is coming to an end. Keep it up those shots are just perfect!