Thursday, May 28, 2009

How to climb big rocks!

On our trip to Capitol Reef Chris wanted to climb on top of Hickman's Bridge. It was really easy until we got to these huge rocks, of course I wanted to turn around, but Chris said no he would show me how to climb them!

(I love his face in this one)
I copied his every move and made it up successfully!!!! Chris didn't have any good moves for coming down. He made it down just fine, but I fell in this bush!!!!
Ouch, oh well it was worth the pretty view from the top! :)

3 comments:

Cherish said...

Glad you guys had a good time down there. You are brave to climb up on top! I shouldn't laugh...but picturing you falling into the bush cracks me up. :)

Stefanie said...

HAHAHAHA Well from these pic's it is VERY obvious where Myla and Ava get their facial expressions from!

Anonymous said...

Very informative post....if I ever make it to Hickman's Bridge I'll bring these photos so I can have step by step instructions on climbing rocks thank you Christopher:)