Friday, May 22, 2009

Little Drive

This past Monday Chris had some time before he had to go to work so we decided to go on a little drive up the hills. We found this beautiful green field with a view across the lake. The girls had tons of fun running through the grass and falling down.
This is Ava's attempt to put her hands up like Myla in the above picture. It was so cute!
When it was time to leave of course Myla through a huge fit and cried all the way home she kept yelling 'go play go play.' We are already planning another trip up there because the girls had so much fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ava copying Myla she's got the cutest lil personality.

Lynnette said...

Chris, it was good to see you Wednesday!!! I don't see you very often, and it felt good! You have adorable little girls! Can't wait to see them again. Are you able to come to the reunion in July? I hope so!
Love ya, Aunt Lynnette

Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!!!! I love that Ava is trying to copy Myla. Those two are going to be the funniest girls ever!! Well they already are but you know....

Mikelle and Ben said...

Hey this is Chris's cousin, Mikelle! My mom, Shelley, told me that you guys had a blog and I'm so excited! I love blogs! And since I don't see you guys very often, it's so fun to see what's going on in your life! Our blog is theyretryingtomakemeanescapegoat.blogspot.com! I know it's weird, but oh well! You're little girls are so cute! And I love your photography! I would love to learn how to take pictures like yours!

Stacey said...

What cute pictures!! Your girls are getting so big!