Friday, May 22, 2009

Daddy Birdy

My girls have been waking up between 6:00 and 6:30am recently. So I have been turning on cartoons for them and trying to sleep on the couch. This morning when we went down stairs and we found this little bird in the window well. It made the girls whole entire day!!!! Myla kept calling it the daddy birdy and Ava kept saying 'whasat' (what's that) and waving at it.



I think a cat hurt it because it kept trying to fly and it couldn't get off the ground. Luckily it got out somehow around ten o'clock so Chris didn't have to fish it out when he got home.

(Sorry the window is so dirty I don't think I have ever washed them, but it is now on my to do list!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that totally reminds me of us when we were little, looking at the kittens in the orange room window well:) I miss those girls

Stefanie said...

I love that Myla has her princess dress on at 6:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!