Monday, April 13, 2009

Our 'Egg'stravaganza

On Friday night we colored eggs. I didn't know if Myla would like it or not but she loved it!
Then on Saturday we went over to Katie's house for a little egg hunt.

Thanks Aunt Katie we had a lot of fun!
All of last week Ava had been sick. She got SIX new teeth four of them were molars. Then on top of that she got the flu. Saturday she was finally acting like she felt better just in time for Easter !
I think that our family did something to piss off the Easter Bunny. I know that we ran over a jack rabbit not to long ago and Chris likes to go rabbit hunting. I didn't know that the Easter Bunny kept a naughty and a nice list! I think we made it on the naughty list this year because he brought Myla the flu and Ava a strange rash!!!!!
This is what my girls were supposed to wake up to. Instead Myla was puking and Ava had red blotches all over. (You can't see them very well in the pictures) All Myla wanted to do was lay down she didn't even look at the new wagon. The poor little thing!
Later that day the girls were acting like they felt a little better so we took them outside to take pictures and a quick wagon ride.
As soon as we got back Myla got even more sick and puked all over her Easter dress or her Princess dress is what she calls it. She was so upset that she couldn't wear her dress the rest of the day. She looked so sad so we let her hold the kittens and that cheered her up a little.
Hopefully next year will go better and maybe I won't let Chris go bunny hunting anymore so we can get on the 'good list'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Well except for the weird blotches and the flu part. I love your capris( are they your pants rolled up or did you find super cute capris without me?)Oh and it looks like my kitten is getting cuter and cuter and I need it!!!!

Bryn said...

Sorry that you were on the naughty list this year, better luck next year. Those kittens are adorable, I would take one if they only stay little and adorable like that. I hope your girls are feeling better and get a chance to enjoy their new wagon!

Anonymous said...

I heard that Grandpa Jim is taking the Calico one. How cute!! I remember the days when he hated cats with a passion, what happened to him we'll never know cuz now he collects the marvelous creatures!! Maybe his favorite grand daughter rubbed off on him:)

Chris and Cami Taylor said...

By favorite you mean me right? :)