Friday, April 3, 2009

I found the Black Hole!!!!!!!!

So, I have often thought that there must be a black hole somewhere were all of your kids binkies disappear into, because I can never find any of them :/ One minute they will be in Ava's mouth and the next minute they are gone no where to be found!

Well, yesterday I noticed Ava playing over by one of our speakers so I walked over to see what she was doing and she hurried and pulled her chubby little hand out of the speaker hole. I looked down in the hole and could tell there was something in there. I had to be creative and use salad tongs since my hand could no way fit down that hole. It took about a half an hour to get everything out and this is what I found...

Apparently I had found Ava's stash it consisted of:
3 binkies
2 blocks
a Zoe doll
a little car
a phone rattle
teething tablets
a dinosaur
and finger nail clippers (This makes a lot of sense that she hid them because she hates getting her nails clipped!)

Ava's stash must be pretty special to her because as I was trying to take them out of the speaker she was desperately trying to put them back in :) I love that funny little girl!!!!

3 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

That is hilarious! Your little girls are so cute:)

Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh she is so funny and so dang pretty!!! You two have the cutest babies EVER!!!!

Lynnette said...

That is so cute, Cami! You have a little pack rat!!!!! She is so cute. I love her red hair. So pretty!