Friday, April 3, 2009

Myla's first flower from a BOY!!!!


The other night I had just put the girls to bed and I heard frantic knocking at the door. When I opened it there was Ty are next door neighbors little boy. He was holding a beat up little daffodil and keep saying, "for Myla, for Myla!" Since Myla was already in bed she didn't get to see her little flower till the morning.
As soon as I showed it to her and told her it was from Ty she loved it and wanted to hold it all morning! So Cute:)
Myla and Tyler were actually born on the same day, it is so fun to watch them grow up together. I can't believe that they are almost three years old!

They both got bikes for their second birthdays and wanted to ride each others more than their own.
The other day Tyler's big sister turned on some music for them and they just started dancing together. I was so happy Cherish Ty's Mom had her camera.
Ooh they are so flippin cute together!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Love this post...they are so cute! I can't believe they will be 3 in a few weeks. Time flies by so fast!
p.s.----nice aperture picture ;)See you at class tonight.