Monday, November 26, 2012

We Have A Little Thief On Our Hands

Today Ava came out of her Preschool walking funny. At first I thought she must of hurt her foot or something at recess.  When I got her in the car and asked her what had happened she proceeds to tell that she has something in her shoe that she wants to show me!?!  So when we got home I made her take off her shoe and this is what was inside....








A feather and a white bead!  No wonder she was walking funny! I wish I could say that this was her first offense, but it isn't she has done it two other times earlier in the year.  All of the items were small insignificant things to us, but to her they are treasures. I have given her the talk that we don't take things that aren't yours, but I guess it isn't sinking in.  I don't know if I should laugh or get mad at her.  Until we figure out what to do with our little thief you had better keep an eye on all of your fuzzies, feathers and buttons!
 



No comments: