Sunday, November 25, 2012

Let There Be Turkey

We finally have a home big enough to host Thanksgiving so we quickly got nominated to have it this year. The thought of it sounded great, but then I remembered that Chris works for Target and would not be around to help me at all!!! The week leading up to it was pretty crazy and I almost just told everyone that it wasn't going to happen, but somehow we pulled it off and the day was great.
 
Our Little Indian
 
Oh how I love these two crazies!

                                                                    Miss Lexi



 
The kids table
 


Aunt Mellanie brought her cotton candy maker! The kids thought it was the best thing ever. She is for sure invited every year!
 
It was great to get everyone together, but wow I am so glad it is over! I am one tired Momma!
 

 


 


No comments: