Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving

I hope that I can laugh about this Thanksgiving in a couple of years it was Crazy. I was supposed to have it at my house for all of my side of the family. Things changed Monday morning when we thought Ava had Chicken Pocks. Not all of my Nieces and Nephews have had them before and we didn't want to spread the joy of them around. My awesome Mom said she would have it at her house and we were just going to stay home with our contagious child! The next morning Ava woke up way worse her eye was swollen shut and the little spots were huge now and it definitely was not Chicken Pocks. We took her to the Doctor and he told us it was a severe allergic reaction to something.



The next day Chris found this in the Garage...
A mink he had chewed his way in through the doggy door and had made him self at home eating the dog food. I had no idea how bad mink STINK!!!! Chris caught him with his fishing net and threw him in the dog kennel until the animal control came to pick him up!

We were able to attend Thanksgiving because Ava didn't have Chicken Pocks my Mom was still kind enough to have it at her house.
Chris deep fried a turkey to take this year it was sooo good!


Everyone at my Mom and Dad's house.




Mom thanks for saving me again I owe you a big one!!!!! You did an awesome job!

4 comments:

Cherish said...

Poor Ava! Poor you! Did you figure out what she was alergic to? That looks horrible! Glad Thanksgiving worked out after all. And...where are the pictures of YOU on Halloween...you little devil you. :)

Lynnette said...

Poor Ava! Allergic reactions are AWFUL!!! I hope she got better quicly! You have such cte little girls :)

Stefanie said...

that breaks my heart to see her like that!! I'm confused though was she allergic to something she ate or the mink???? I don't get it. But whatever it was I am glad it is gone!!!!!

landmark lighting said...

Oh my heck that is so sad! Im glad you found the problem!