Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Growing up one of my families favorite family traditions was having my Dad read The Grinch That Stole Christmas on Christmas Eve. This year we decided to take the girls over so my Dad could read it to them. They loved it and actually payed attention the whole time.


Myla and Grandma Debbie
Chris tickling the girls


My little sister Jamie and her husband Levi came up to spend Christmas with all of us :)


This is Ava's favorite face to pull lately...


I wonder were she learned it from...


HEHEHE! Sorry Jamie I told you I was going to post it!

3 comments:

Beau and Candace said...

Looks like you guys had a good one. Funny, Landon likes to pull that face lately too!!!

Anonymous said...

WEASEL!!!!!!

Amy and Jeremy said...

I like that tradition...maybe I will have to do that next year:)