Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I love this time of year!!! We were headed up to AF Canyon to see the leaves, but we passed this really cute little pumpkin patch on the side of the road. So we forgot the canyon idea and went with the pumpkin one :)
Myla told us that she wanted a baby pumpkin not a big one. She really got into looking for just the right baby pumpkin.
Ava liked the pumpkins for a few minutes until she found the chickens that were running lose! She kept trying to pet them and I think she could have grabbed them a couple of times if I hadn't stopped her.
After the girls had enough of chasing the poor chickens we went to JCW's for dinner where Ava was flirting with every little guy her age and drank about two gallons of fry sauce. Myla kept pretending that she had to go potty so she could go and play with their soap dispenser in the bathroom. After dinner we headed up to Cabella's to see the animals and fish. The girls love it there. It turned out to be a pretty good night :)

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!! They are so cute. And their clothes are so cute too! We need to play SOON!

Anonymous said...

You're kids are definitely not related to me....chasing chickens, no thank you those things scare the crap out of me:) anyways looks like you guys had fun. I miss those girls, oh and you too!

Daneene said...

That looks like lots of fun. Way to be spontaneous. We were sorry to miss you guys yesterday, we'll have to catch you next time.

Kristy said...

that sounds like FUN!!! I LOVE JCW's. Awweee to be little again. I think we would look funny if we were caught chasing chickens around a oumpkin patch!! lol. Glad they had fun. :0)