Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Job Daddy!

Chris went down south this weekend to go deer hunting. He called me Sunday night to tell me he got one but he wasn't sure how to tell me how big it was.
One side is a good four point and the other well it has three points but they are tiny! We think it must have broke off when he was young and just kept trying to grow along with the other side. Chris calls it his mutant freak :)
The girls were going to go down and stay with their Grandma Taylor while Chris was hunting, but they both got really sick so they had to stay home with me. Chris's Mom sent home a Halloween package for the girls because she didn't get to see them. It was so cute it had these funny glasses which the girls loved and some little jumping monsters that kept them entertained for hours!


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Taylor for all the fun things we love them!
I love Halloween!






1 comment:

Daneene said...

You gotta love Grandma Taylor's packages. I was cracking up to see those glasses on my kids too.
I also thought it was hilarious to hear about Grandpa Taylor's electric lifter for the deer. That man comes up with the most interesting new gadgets!