Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mommy! What are you doing? GET DOWN!!!


So I finally got around to finishing painting my living room. I have been avoiding it because I am very afraid of heights and in order to finish it I had to crawl up on our half wall and dangle over the top of our stairs. It was terrifying, you can tell by the look on my face! So, while I am dangling and trying not to look down Myla starts yelling at me "Mommy! What are you doing? Get Down!" Myla definitely enjoyed being the boss and yelling out the instructions.


She now thinks it is funny to come around the corner when I'm not looking and yell "Mommy, what are you going!" She is such a funny little thing.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay your walls are finished!! Wanna paint mine?:) I bet Myla had fun being the mama for a change, I think I have heard you say those exact words to her. I wonder where she got it from:) love ya

Stefanie said...

Wow you are so brave to get up there!!!! I am proud of you. Myla is so dang cute I can't even stand it.

Elena said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Such cute little girls.

Kristen said...

I didn't know you have a blog, your girls are really cute! Good luck on the painting. It will be fun to keep in touch.

Randy and Kristen Hiskey