Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bippy Booby Dance

Myla had her first dance dress rehearsal last week. She will be performing 'Cinderella.' Her age group is dancing the Bippity Boppity Boo dance. It is so funny to try to hear Myla say the name of her dance. The first time she tried to tell me the name of it she said it was the Bippy Booby dance. You better believe I made her dance it for me as soon as we got home just to make sure it wasn't what I thought it was!




She got to wear real makeup for her rehearsal and every day since she has begged me to put some on her again.
Myla is turning 4 on May 4Th and it doesn't seem real to me that she is that old yet!
We love you Myla.


1 comment:

Analeis Paul said...

That is freaking hilarious! I love hearing all the funny things Myla says!
Happy Birthday Myla on the 4th!!!