Sunday, March 28, 2010

Storage

We are very quickly out growing this house, or maybe we have way to much junk! Either way we have no where to put things anymore.
We have been considering making one of these shelves in our garage for a while but just never got around to it.
I guess Chris finally got sick of his messy garage because one day he surprised me when he came home with the lumber and supplies. He made the shelves in just a few hours and then yesterday his brother Patrick came over to help him put them up.

I didn't take any before pictures so just picture a big mess!


Half way done


We told Myla this was her new bed. She got this really worried look and started to cry it was too funny :)

The finished product

We love it and I wish we would have done it sooner!
( Oh and Chris got me one of those hanging tennis ball things so I would stop smashing into everything)


I just had to put this picture in. The girls just love their Daddy so much!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Hey that looks way good. way to go boys. And the girls are as always SO SO cute!!!!