Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Catching Up

It has been really cold here so we have spent most of out time indoors. The girls and I have had to get creative on finding things to do to keep us busy.

If you know Myla you know that she acts like a puppy for most of the day. She figured out that the kitchen chairs make great puppy pens.


We have been building forts in the basement.

Little miss Ava Jean thinks she has to a have a pair or sometimes two of Myla's panties on over her pants at all times.

The girls spent some of their Christmas Money on this cute little table and they have a a blast having little tea parties. (yes, they are using crayons for food)



Myla had a special day with Grandma Debbie and some of her cousins at the Hutching Museum were Grandma works.

She made these awesome dinosaur feet!



Last but not least we went down to Wayne county to visit Chris's parents this last weekend.

Grandpa Taylor and Ava watching some TV
Kyle and Ava reading a bedtime story



This is pretty much all that we have done this month so far. I am sorry this is probably a very boring post for people to read! Maybe something exciting will happen to us soon!



3 comments:

Elena said...

Such little cuties. Maybe Ava is ready to lose the diaper. I'm afraid I'm at least a year away from that.

Anonymous said...

I was trying to figure out what kinda nifty shoes Myla had on....but alas they are dinosaur feet how cute!!! I kinda wish Bolt and Company were coming with you next weekend, but I'll settle for any amount of the Taylor family I can get.

Amy and Jeremy said...

I love it when they play together...so sweet. and then make-believe... that just reminds me that life is good and wonderful:) This make me smile and i am going to be better with my boys:)